Baltimore Comedy Factory - Roy Wood Jr
There is a dress code to enter the Power Plant Premise and the Baltimore Comedy Factory. The following is PROHIBITED:
- Profanity on clothing
- Sleeveless clothing on men
- Excessively torn clothing
- Excessively baggy or sagging clothes
- Full sweatsuits and sweatpants
- Excessively long clothing (when standing, sleeve can not extend past fingers)
- Jersey's (sleeved jerseys are permitted in conjunction with sporting events)
VIP seats guarantee you the best seats AS LONG AS YOU ARRIVE at the club 45 minutes prior to showtime (otherwise you will lose your seating status). They also get you a free drink at the "Beach Bar" (excluding top shelf) prior to the show. **This drink does NOT count towards the 2 drink minimum in the show room.
Learn more about Roy Wood, Jr.